[OSList] Open Space, Journalism and Music

Peggy Holman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 26 11:07:04 PDT 2015

Thanks for sharing the story Suzanne. I was joined by three great folks in hosting this gathering: Carol Daniel, Stephen Silha, and Chris Corrigan. Our conference partner, the Agora Journal Center at the University of Oregon is in the process of doing a video. I’ll share it when it’s ready.

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
Executive Director