[OSList] Mindful Movement Dialogue Scheduled! Thurs Oct 29/Fri Oct 30 via Zoom

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 26 07:39:11 PDT 2015

Hi all!

You are warmly invited to participate in a "Mindful Movement Video Chat"
this *Thursday Oct 29th at 4pm Eastern & 9pm CET *and for *Australians, Oct
30th 7am ADT. *Instructions for connecting via Zoom <https://zoom.us/>
below.

The call is scheduled for one hour, but as always, the Law of Two Feet
applies :)

*If you have never used Zoom before: *I recommend logging on to the website
in advance and downloading the small application needed to participate -
you can also dial in by phone (Instructions below)/

*Note on time zones: *I believe the above times are accurate, *please go by
the time shown in the poll on your computer *- this time is based on your
computer's location, so as long as your computer clock is set accurately,
the time displayed to you in the poll should be accurate.

I selected this time because all respondents indicated that they were
available - sorry it is not best for you Christine! If there is anyone else
who is interested, but these times do not work, just let me know and we can
connect another time.

*To participate:*

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/696540362

Or join by phone:

    +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 696 540 362
    International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=M9-8a7JcWb-yZY0HQ7eza7kQwPyvLe0k

Thanks for your patience - I am excited to meet with everyone!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need help connecting :)

Tricia Chirumbole

Facilitator. Coach. Champion.

Co-Creative Culture Building
Mojo Collaborative