[OSList] Gratitude Galore

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 22 14:37:56 PDT 2015

just minutes after you left, suzanne, christine koehler joined from france
and we had another round of fun.  then karolina dropped off and christine
and i went in some other directions.  that was fun because she and i have
never met or seen each other or spoken, but have traded emails about
things, posting on openspaceworld.org and such, for i'm thinking more than
ten years now.

this is the fun and value of qiqochat, being able to have the equivalent of
rich butterfly conversations with this live video meeting space.  looking
forward to finding more ways to say hello and learn with others around the
world.  it's like there is all the work we're doing as busy bees in the
world and everything that happens in qiqo is like the butterfly space
that's always surprising and delicious.  i hope we'll keep finding reasons
to drift together there.

the interesting thing about having these conversations on qiqo, wedged into
the rest of a local day, is that we talked about issues that feel so
important, but got into them and now out so quickly.  this creates a sense
that i have learned some important things that i can't explain, even to
myself.  i don't think i can take a long enough walk right now to organize
it all, so i just have to trust the the learning is there and the shapes
and words will appear whenever they might be needed.

thanks to all,

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Suzanne Daigle via OSList <