[OSList] Moving through open space! - Inquiry/request

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Oct 16 10:05:57 PDT 2015

Thanks all! I have already expanded my thinking and knowledge thanks to
this one thread - I knew I could count on this wonderful list :)

*Invite: *Who wants to have a video call to explore this topic further? My
hottest interest is in exploring meaningful ways to combine insights across
disciplines. If there is interest, I would love to "co-learn" and/or
experiment with others. No formal or long-term commitment needed
:)............The Law of The Full Body, Mind & Spirit applies :P

Following is first a response to *Jeff's posts* and then to *Andrea &
Skye's *posts!

*Jeff:*

Thanks Jeff for bring the Fourfold way into the discussion! I find that
this maps perfectly to my experiences of allowing myself to be moved,
versus premeditating and evaluating how I move – for me it is a powerful
modality for stripping away limiting stories and having a clear experience
of what it FEELs like to *notice without judgment* and to *be without
expectation.*

I see this spontaneous movement as an experience and expression of our
unique truths. I believe that this experience is not only healing in
itself, but that it builds “body memory” that allows one to recognize their
truth and intuition in other environments and in other expressions.

The really cool part to me is inviting collective movement expressions back
into our cultural traditions and rituals as a way to deal with change,
address conflict, heal from trauma, celebrate, and return to wholeness!

Magalie says Hi back! Thanks for the good wishes - I am happy to keep you
posted and I hope to meet in person some day :)

*Andrea:*

You rock. The work of David Grove that you reference that expands on Clean
Language and brings attention to space and movement sounds fascinating and
I would be very grateful to learn from you in any way!

I have to admit, it sounded quite interesting, but left me a bit foggy.
Here is a link if anyone is interested:
http://www.powersofsix.com/powerofsix.php

I definitely agree that the spaces that we are in, the forms that we choose
to make, or which choose us, all simultaneously reflect and impact aspects
of our consciousness and being. The more that we can become aware of this,
the more connected we can become to the world around us and within us.

Thanks for touching on a very important aspect of my current learning
journey that I didn't say much about – that of “embodied awareness”, which
is not necessarily focusing on movement or dance, but on awareness of the
interplay among thoughts, body, emotions, and environment.

Increasing our sensitivity to how and where we have sensation in our bodies
under different circumstances can provide another great opportunity for
self-learning, and for noticing without judgment. Additionally, it can be a
resource for us in working with our triggers and energies

Looking forward to learning more!

Tricia Chirumbole

Facilitator. Coach. Champion.

Co-Creative Culture Building
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole
twitter: @themojozone

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Jeff Aitken via OSList <