[OSList] Moving through open space! - Inquiry/request

Skye Hirst via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 15 10:51:23 PDT 2015

Thanks ANdrea for this reference and Thanks Tricia for this conversation.
Andrea,  any chance we could talk further about your experience with David
Grove, I've been a fan of his for years after first seeing him in a
workshop he led I had the privilege to attend.  I hope we can find a way to
talk further on your experience with him.  And thanks for reference to
Phillip Harland's work too.  Skye

On Thursday, October 15, 2015, Andrea Chiou via OSList <

--
*Skye Hirst, PhD*
President - The Autognomics Institute

New Phone Number: