[OSList] Moving through open space! - Inquiry/request

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 15 09:41:48 PDT 2015

tricia... are you already including the law of two feet, "the practice of
noticing if one is learning and contributing and using one's two feet or
the equivalent to go where one needs to go in order to do that... based on
the underlying belief, realization, law, whatever... that you and only you
are responsible for your own experience" in your list of mindful movement
practice(s)?

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Tricia Chirumbole via OSList <