[OSList] Moving through open space! - Inquiry/request

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 15 07:52:25 PDT 2015

Great to hear from you Allison!

I was very pleased to wake up to learning a new concept! I have never heard
of Ortho-Bionomy and from a quick glimpse, I love the principle of allowing
the body to heal itself, as well as the focus on chronic pain, which is an
area the medical community and individuals struggle to deal with in my
experience.

What a fascinating combination of work! I totally agree that OST involves
mindful movement and I would love to hear more about your thinking and
practice :)

Magalie and I are speaking today and I will talk with her about setting up
a group call - sound good? We are currently in a very open development
stage and welcoming co-creation.

Thanks for connecting sharing your work with the list!

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Allison & Jim Baensch via OSList <

> Ortho-Bionomy

Tricia Chirumbole

Facilitator. Coach. Champion.

Co-Creative Culture Building