[OSList] florian fischer has passed away

Catherine Pfaehler via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 29 15:58:59 PDT 2015

Dear Open Space family

Upon my return home tonight, I found a letter in the mail.

„on sunday evening october 18th, florian has sunk back into the secret of
life. he departed decidedly, has spread his wings powerfully for his last
journey. – we live on a little bit and will then come too. until then, he
will stay in our hearts forever.“

His family has sent a beautiful card with texts from florian. The one on the
front side reads:

„beginning

over is over

in the beginning there was no end.

so it was decided,

that beginning shall follow beginning,

forever.

over-is-over since means:

give space to new beginning.“

On the back side of the card, I read „today, his family and closest friends
have said good-bye to florian, full of gratitude, on the evangelic cemetery
of alt-schöneberg, berlin.“

With fond memories of florian who, with katharina and shirin, magnificently
held space for us when we visited them in Rodalquilar in October 2007 full
of sadness and shock as we had just received the news of the death of my
daughters and their father and spouse, and who was my coach in my first big
Open Space
 Fare well, my dear friend!

Catherine

PS: If you want to send a card, the address of katharina’s and florian’s
home is now: Katharina Fischer-Möcklinghoff, Münchener Strasse 6, D – 10775
Berlin

Catherine Pfaehler

lic.oec.HSG

Open Space Begleitung

Burckhardtstrasse 2

CH - 3008 Bern

Telefon +41-(0)31 - 536 05 31

Mobile +41-(0)76 - 488 15 46

c.pfaehler at open-space-begleitung.ch

www.open-space-begleitung.ch

Le Livre Blanc sur le Forum Ouvert est le fruit de la collaboration de 10
facilitateurs du monde entier. Téléchargement gratuit sur
www.forum-ouvert.fr

---