[OSList] What is possible when the public and journalists engage to support communities to thrive?

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Oct 27 03:22:53 PDT 2015

Dear Peggy,

looking at the theme of the conference that you, Carol, Stephen and
Chris hosted I thought of the open space events Ingrid Olauson
facilitated with newspapers in Sweden... she told me about this work in
1996 at the os-Training conducted in Roffey Park/UK by the Man with the
Hat and the Lady that walked to the Northpole:

Regional editions of a major newspaper in Sweden would focus on a
particular regional issue, have a public open space on it and then
continue the discussion and action in the "Letters to the Editor"
section of the paper, or so...

Have never seen a write up on this... any of you guys in Sweden know
about her work?
Are you out there, Ingrid? I still intrigue myself with that project...

Greetings from Berlin enjoying a Golden Fall
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 405 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 143 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org