[OSList] There is no such thing as open space (Jeff Aitken via OSList)

David Swedlow via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 12 09:44:22 PST 2015

Somehow hit send prematurely. Two more things I wanted to mention.

1) OST facilitators might find the practice of circling beneficial, but to
be clear I don't think Circling is something to add to OST. I have found a
phenomenal ability to be present through this practice and for me, the
practice helps me establish a grounding in letting go. Your mileage may
vary.

2) If you are interested in looking more, here is a link with an overview:

          http://www.authenticeurope.org/who-are-we/what-is-circling/

Regards,
David

--