[OSList] There is no such thing as open space (Jeff Aitken via OSList)

David Swedlow via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 12 09:17:09 PST 2015

Do I hear a little Otto Scharmer Theory U in there :)

Interesting to see the alternative ways in which people are gaining access
to "opening" currently.

Another is the practice of Circling which has grown out of Authentic
Relating. Similar to Open Space, the practice is almost harder to talk
about than to participate in:

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 7:46 AM, Agustín via OSList <