[OSList] Happy Birthday to our Hotline Host Tricia

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Nov 10 14:52:54 PST 2015

Huge hug of appreciation to all who gave me such a great birthday welcome
on the hotline today and to the ever thoughtful and passionate Suzanne
Daigle for sending these wishes out and creating an incredibly unique
birthday card capturing a moment in time ;)

Many thanks and happy birthday to all who share and observe on this list,
who work and play on this community, and who create many special moments on
the OS Hotline - my world would not be the same without the birthdays of
all of you!!

Yay, Happy Birthday to us all!!! Drinks on Suzanne! :O

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Suzanne Daigle via OSList <