[OSList] Using OST to facilitate Agile process

Kim Willing via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 12 03:27:37 PST 2015

Hello everyone,  I have recently come across the 'Agile manifesto' and use of 'SCRUM' in software development.  There are many parallels and connections with Open Space and I am wondering if anyone has any experience in using OST within an 'agile' approach?  This may all sound bewildering (I have benefited from googling these terms and am very excited about the potential fit of OST in enabling these processes). I would love to hear any experience that may be out there in this field.  Stories?
With thanks,
Kim.

Kim Willing
Groundswell