[OSList] Happy Birthday to our Hotline Host Tricia

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Nov 10 11:05:13 PST 2015

As we await our upcoming Global Drop in Party for Harrison, it was
wonderful to get a delightful practice run singing Happy Birthday to one a
bit younger in years who also carries the spirit of Open Space in her
heart, our very wonderful colleague Tricia Chirumbole! Yes it's her
birthday today and what fun we had at this impromptu hotline party.

Spirited discussions as always, tons of learning and sharing.  Tony from
Ohio was the lightening rod on the topic of WORK. A union organizer,
community organizer, time bank organizer and now a huge advocate of Open
Space. He will be facilitating his first open space in 2016. Exciting!

Also on the call Skye, Marie Ann, Pernilla, Andrea, Lucas and baby Sienna.

People were enthralled about the China events that Harrison described and
also reveling in this visual and virtual technology that connects us so
palpably. Attached a link to a birthday card that captures the spirit of
it! Such gratitude for Tricia for hosting this every week with the help of
stand-in friends every once in a while.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nj27arbfusm50td/Happy%20Birthday%20Tricia.pdf?dl=0

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle