[OSList] I appreciate your feedback

gerardo de luzenberger via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 5 00:52:18 PDT 2015

Hi Augustin,

first of all a question: in your mail you talk about a 3 days event, than
the programme you drafted here it's 1 day and a half. Is anything missing
in the programme?

By the way my first simple comment is try to reduce the time for the 1
plenary - 1 hour can be enough (or maybe 1 hour 15) and give more time to
conversations. Second comment is that "grief" work is very unlikely to end
according to your schedule - it will last till it will be over by itself.
If I were you I will probably use day 1 for conversations, and morning of
day 2 for convergency - being aware that probably some more work will be
needed in the follow up of the event

greetings from italy
ge

*Certified Professional Facilitator*

Office: Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
Phone: +39 3293281343
Fax: +39 02 87151318
Skype: gerardodeluz
xge(at)loci.it
*www.loci.it * <http://www.loci.it>*
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/geniusloci/>*

<http://www.scuolafacilitazione.it>

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*

This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail at info at loci.it
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/blocked::mailto:info@loci.it> promptly