[OSList] OS workshops in England, June & August - please share

Martin Grimshaw via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu May 28 08:06:03 PDT 2015

Hi folks

My colleague Francois Knuchel and I are hosting two workshops on
learning how to use and implement Open Space. We would be extremely
grateful if you would share with our networks.

They will be suitable for those new to facilitating using this
technique, using it to solve problems collectively in organisations or
introducing it into a larger programme. However, if someone already has
OS hosting experience or understanding of OS, but wants to go deeper or
learn from other perspectives, then you are very welcome to join us too.
There are a limited number of 'pay what you want' tickets available for
anyone convincing us the world would be a better place for their
participation, and early bird tickets are on sale now.

*Unleash The People with Open Space:**1 day and 2 day workshops, 12 June
London and 21-22 August Brighton*

  * Learn how to host participant led unConferences, solve complex
    problems together in organisations and introduce real and manageable
    change that's effective

Details and tickets
http://2bwow.org.uk/workshops/

We're also hosting an Open Space event in London, 21 July:
*/Shift/* - Why aren't organisations shifting? unConference

    "Just as the combined efforts of the powers-that-be in the 16th and
    17th Centuries were unable to halt the progress of Copernicus’
    Revolution in astronomy, so also today’s big hierarchical
    bureaucracies, though seemingly all-powerful, will ultimately
    succumb to the power of a better idea for running
    organizations—better for customers, better for employees, better for
    managers, better for society, and better for the organizations and
    their investors."

    Steve Denning, Forbes: The Copernican Revolution In Management

http://events.caterfly.co.uk/

If you tweet, you can retweet from our accounts below.

Cheers, and very best wishes.

Martin Grimshaw
07591 552420

There's Better Ways Of Working <http://2bwow.org.uk>
a Thriving Planet <http://ThrivingPlanet.org.uk> project.
Twitter @ThrivingPlanet <http://twitter.com/ThrivingPlanet>@CaterflyOST
<http://twitter.com/CaterflyOST>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/martingrimshawbrighton>
Caterfly <http://www.caterfly.co.uk>: For smart, responsive and
collaborative workplaces
Follow our Art Of Work <http://2bwow.org.uk/artofwork/> and Smarter
Working <http://caterfly.co.uk/the-buzz/> blogs

/Tools For A Smarter Planet:/ Facilitation, organisational consultancy,
training, support for start-ups

Thriving Planet Community Interest Company is a 'Fair Shares' social
enterprise for personal, organisational and planetary wellbeing.

*Early Bird Tickets open: *Shift: Why Isn't Organisational Change
Happening? 21/7, Learn how to use Open Space to host participant-led
unConferences 12/6 & 21-22/8, Mindfulness for Smarter Living &
Sociocracy for Dummies each 1 week, September, Greece ....
http://2bwow.org.uk/workshops/