[OSList] OS workshops in England, June & August - please share

Royle, Karl via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu May 28 08:20:15 PDT 2015

Hi Martin

You might want
To try spacify.co.uk<http://spacify.co.uk> for your event

It's free to
Use just give us a wave :-)
Cheers

Sent by iPhone
Karl Royle
Head of Enterprise and Commercial Development

Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing
University of Wolverhampton
01902323006
07815416698
@karlroyle. On Twitter
Karlr61 Skype
Www.academia.edu/karlroyle<http://Www.academia.edu/karlroyle>

On 28 May 2015, at 16:06, "Martin Grimshaw via OSList" <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org<mailto:oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>> wrote:

Hi folks

My colleague Francois Knuchel and I are hosting two workshops on learning how to use and implement Open Space. We would be extremely grateful if you would share with our networks.

They will be suitable for those new to facilitating using this technique, using it to solve problems collectively in organisations or introducing it into a larger programme. However, if someone already has OS hosting experience or understanding of OS, but wants to go deeper or learn from other perspectives, then you are very welcome to join us too. There are a limited number of 'pay what you want' tickets available for anyone convincing us the world would be a better place for their participation, and early bird tickets are on sale now.

Unleash The People with Open Space: 1 day and 2 day workshops, 12 June London and 21-22 August Brighton

  *   Learn how to host participant led unConferences, solve complex problems together in organisations and introduce real and manageable change that's effective

Details and tickets
http://2bwow.org.uk/workshops/

We're also hosting an Open Space event in London, 21 July:
Shift - Why aren't organisations shifting? unConference
"Just as the combined efforts of the powers-that-be in the 16th and 17th Centuries were unable to halt the progress of Copernicus’ Revolution in astronomy, so also today’s big hierarchical bureaucracies, though seemingly all-powerful, will ultimately succumb to the power of a better idea for running organizations—better for customers, better for employees, better for managers, better for society, and better for the organizations and their investors."

Steve Denning, Forbes: The Copernican Revolution In Management
http://events.caterfly.co.uk/

If you tweet, you can retweet from our accounts below.

Cheers, and very best wishes.

Martin Grimshaw
07591 552420

There's Better Ways Of Working<http://2bwow.org.uk>
a Thriving Planet<http://ThrivingPlanet.org.uk> project.
Twitter @ThrivingPlanet<http://twitter.com/ThrivingPlanet> @CaterflyOST<http://twitter.com/CaterflyOST>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/martingrimshawbrighton>
Caterfly<http://www.caterfly.co.uk>: For smart, responsive and collaborative workplaces
Follow our Art Of Work<http://2bwow.org.uk/artofwork/> and Smarter Working<http://caterfly.co.uk/the-buzz/> blogs

Tools For A Smarter Planet: Facilitation, organisational consultancy, training, support for start-ups

Thriving Planet Community Interest Company is a 'Fair Shares' social enterprise for personal, organisational and planetary wellbeing.

Early Bird Tickets open: Shift: Why Isn't Organisational Change Happening? 21/7, Learn how to use Open Space to host participant-led unConferences 12/6 & 21-22/8, Mindfulness for Smarter Living & Sociocracy for Dummies each 1 week, September, Greece .... http://2bwow.org.uk/workshops/