[OSList] FAST Agile - A proposed experiment for a new Agile Scaled Method built on OST

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jun 22 01:57:36 PDT 2015

Cool idea Ron

Have you done any prototyping of the process?  Any experiences to share?

Cheers

*John Baxter*
*Community - Facilitation - Systems - Transformation*
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/>
0405 447 829
​ | ​
@jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>

*June 2015 is #31Thousand <http://fb.com/31thousand> month!  A group of
friends writing a thousand words a day (+1
<http://jsbaxter.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/plus-one.html>).*

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 7:44 AM, Ron Quartel via OSList <