[OSList] FAST Agile - A proposed experiment for a new Agile Scaled Method built on OST

Harrison via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jun 21 15:41:25 PDT 2015

Sounds good to me. As long as I have known about SCRUM, AGIL, etc - it has
been clear to me that being "scrummingly agil" was simply being fully,
consciously, intentionally self organizing. That is total High Performance.
And Open Space happens to be (a) fast track to get "there." Not by doing
something, unique, special or weird ... but simply be being what we already
are. Self organizing. But it does require a certain letting go of most of
the things we thought we should be thinking/doing.. Or something. Carry On!

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org