[OSList] No silence in opening

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jun 19 12:16:28 PDT 2015

Hi Viv,

Thank you! I appreciate you're joining the annoyance club with me :-)

I've noticed some tendency towards people making open invitations to
"improve" the process - and I'll be doing a post conference
debrief/retrospective in a couple hours.  I've no interest in taking on
others anxieties about Open Space. And I'm also curious what you think
about inviting feedback, and how to help make the best of it - not just
for myself - but for the other stake holders in the process when an Open
Space is being hosted by an organization?

     Thanks!
     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato