[OSList] Announcing Our First Collaboratively Written Open Space Haiku

Anne A Hiha via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jun 12 13:46:33 PDT 2015

Simple, fun process.

Thank you Lucas.

Anne

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:58:22 -0400
To: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Subject: [OSList] Announcing Our First Collaboratively Written Open Space	Haiku
From: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org

And here we have it.  In just 36 hours, a collaboratively written haiku rises from our community which evokes both the fear and excitement someone might feel when facilitating an Open Space Technology event for the very first time:
While she circled bellsinternal beats of bumblebees entered trailing, ahhhh!, ha.Many thanks to our co-authors:Lucas CioffiAlan StewartAllisonAlanHaroldAnneChristy Lee-EngelFlorianUnaJaneDianaGailChristine
Lucas CioffiOpen Space Community Poet Laureate 2015, Q2Founder, QiqoChat.comCharlottesville, VAMobile: 917-528-1831