[OSList] Announcing Our First Collaboratively Written Open Space Haiku

Lucas Cioffi via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jun 11 08:58:22 PDT 2015

And here we have it.  In just 36 hours, a collaboratively written haiku
rises from our community which evokes *both* the fear *and* excitement
someone might feel when facilitating an Open Space Technology event for the
very first time:

While she circled bells
internal beats of bumble
bees entered trailing, ahhhh!, ha.

Many thanks to our co-authors:

   - Lucas Cioffi
   - Alan Stewart

   - Allison

   - Alan

   - Harold

   - Anne

   - Christy Lee-Engel

   - Florian

   - Una

   - Jane

   - Diana

   - Gail
   - Christine

Lucas Cioffi
Open Space Community Poet Laureate 2015, Q2
Founder, QiqoChat.com
Charlottesville, VA
Mobile: 917-528-1831