[OSList] OPENSPACE AGILITY

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jun 12 04:40:12 PDT 2015

Bravo Dan,

You are living your journey with such passion, belief and hard work.  It is
at the heart of Open Space, a critical issue and big purpose, inviting
others who also care to do what needs to be done, step by step. It inspires
me in my own work and makes me feel very grateful that because of your
drive and all who are joining in, more and more people will experience Open
Space and will put their own leadership to good use because it awakened
something deep inside of them. Very exciting, congrats!

In the same breath, I also celebrate on a smaller scale that some folks who
attended the International House annual gathering in New York with Karen
and Harrison, (at least 3 who I've heard from) are now facilitating and/or
hosting their first Open Spaces with small groups and large groups.

>From Agile to Iceland to Poland, to the first Virtual Open Space on Open
Space in July, etc. etc. etc. there is so much happening -- some that we
know about and much that we don't.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <