[OSList] Open Space- A little too open for "Agile enablement" firms?

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jul 26 08:33:47 PDT 2015

Ha Harrison,

"...Enjoy yourself. But I don’t think I would go to work for a large,
overstaffed, overcharging, “major” consultancy. *They could be an
endangered species?*"

I'm guessing, but....probably not. Something about PT Barnum?

Daniel

See also:

"...Many people are gullible, and we can expect this to continue."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%27s_a_sucker_born_every_minute