[OSList] Zappos Being Zapped

Harrison via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jul 18 14:13:07 PDT 2015

And there is more...
<http://p.nytimes.com/email/re?location=InCMR7g4BCKC2wiZPkcVUlDMaFOsPrCW&use
r_id=d0877bb1019932ce3160783833511913&email_type=eta&task_id=143725367528338
8&regi_id=0> http://nyti.ms/1Jn1nwh  Zappo Zapppographifies... Love it.
Agony and the Ecstasy! Talk about working too hard. Doing what's already
been done - poorly. Nice fellow, but mis-directed.

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org