[OSList] Euro-Agile Folk & OST-Experiments

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Aug 17 13:39:22 PDT 2015

I really like the idea of co-facilitation, and really, of partner/team
dynamics for most things.

In my world/mind, this does not mean that each person has to be a "talking
head" walking around the circle, or named as facilitator. This could mean
that another person was working with you for: pre-work, setting up the
event, taking care of things like newsroom and coffee cups, and most
definitely, holding space.

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Harrison via OSList <