[OSList] WOSonOS15

openspacedk1 openspacedk1 at webhotel18.webhosting.dk
Wed Sep 24 07:04:58 PDT 2014

Dear Thomas,

Could not agree more.

I believe our tradition to trust the community present by the end of any
WOSONOS
to decide, is a good and prescious one. And in line with the notion
passion and responsability

I thank our Polish collegues for their invitation, and look forward to a
great WOSONOS 2015 in the beautiful city of Krakow.

Gerard

Open Space Institute Denmark