[OSList] WOSonOS15

Lisa Heft - lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Sep 24 07:29:27 PDT 2014

So beautifully said, dear Gerard.

Since we can communicate with each other to have someone else embody our invitation even if we cannot attend a WOSonOS, to me that is both inclusion and opportunity.
There is much outreach and support for this both that you can see dear OSLIST and that you cannot see - person to person individually, both via email and before-at-around-in the event.

Since a potential host team has to feel ready, with support and a community of Open Space practice in their region, the time makes itself known as capacities and energies emerge, and as those things shift, as well.

Since a ‘home team' can represent / be represented to invite several years in a row if there are more than one offers at a certain WOSonOS / if another country team is chosen - can offer each year / any year / when feeling ready - to the in-person group sitting together at a WOSonOS - there is always support of the realities of shifting energies, capacities and resources.

Since the group’s decision is based on feeling, seeing, asking about and sensing invitation, offerings, energy, capacity and community, to me it is not useful to say what someone said another year if they did not bring another request to the WOSonOS to keep that energy and invitation alive - something we do without too much difficulty as in those years when someone invites again. I have done so several times in a row before my own country was selected - and I trusted the group’s insight on when it became the right time for my turn. It’s about sharing, after all.

So the passion and energy of what was born and grew and blossomed - the team, the invitation, the sensing and listening into the answer - was evident at the event. The passion and responsibility, as you say, Gerard.

To me, our job is to welcome, to support, to believe in what our colleagues there felt and knew, and to ask how we may help in any way, as we share this gathering back and forth and around the world.

There are always Learning Exchanges and Fabulous Facilitation Conferences and anything you want to call an OSonOS - I have named just two. Ways any of us can host a wonderful learning and community gathering such as this.
There are always ways to decide to want to host this particular thing called WOSonOS in future years. There are always ways for any of us to support these actions, these invitations, these teams.

So nothing is limiting, everything is possible, and I offer my energies and enthusiasm in support to say CONGRATULATIONS POLISH TEAM !!!

Lisa also known as Access Queen