[OSList] WOSonOS15

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 06:26:50 PDT 2014

Hi Thomas and all

It was "reported" to us that there had been offers to host the WOSONOS15 in
Mexico, Spain and China. However, no details were available in Belgrade
despite the organiser (Jasmina) seeking such in advance of WOSONOS14. On
that basis, the only offer really on the table was Poland.

But if the other hosts want to come forward now with some more details -
then we can certainly debate whether the event that is going to happen in
Poland next September is called a LEXOS or a WOSONOS (or both!).

For information, it is my understanding that several of the Polish
participants arrived not knowing that others were coming from there too. The
energy and self-organising spirit was with Poland.

Atb

Jon