[OSList] Divergence and action planning at the same time?

Elisabeth Tepper Kofod via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Oct 24 02:44:21 PDT 2014

Dear Thomas,
What a wonderful opportunity of "letting go of our fears, and letting in
our hopes".
Lots of love and success
Elisabeth

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 9:34 PM, Thomas Herrmann via OSList <

> Dear friends in Open Space
> On Saturday I am going to facilitate an OST-Hackaton where about 120
> people are going to create next steps for a network (Sverige 3.0) to become
> a popular movement - with the purpose to create equal opportunities for all
> people living in Sweden, finding the way through dialogue to create mutual
> understanding and respect. There has been quite some work done already the
> past year (several Large Group trainings and dialogues in different parts
> of the country). We think that in some parts some of the participants may
> be quite ready to go to action and make concrete plans as other people and
> some topics need divergence…
>
> I will facilitate a 6 hour OST meeting and am thinking about how to give
> space for both these possible needs simultaneously.
> Any ideas, experiences, suggestions?
> All the best
> Thomas Herrmann

*E**lisabeth **T**epper **K**ofod*
*Facilitadora de Procesos de Transformación*
Genuine Contact Professional & Co-owner
Master Practitioner. Coach & Trainer PNL
Terapia Sistémica - Constelaciones Familiares
elitepperk at gmail.com
58 212 986 4254
58 424 256 5855