[OSList] Online Facilitation Unconference - Kick off TOMORROW, Thurs 10-23 @12pm Eastern!

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 22 10:15:58 PDT 2014

Hello all!!

You are all warmly invited to participate in a *3-day, global, Online
Unconference on Facilitation & Virtual Engagement! *aka, #OFU2014
<http://ofu14.eventbrite.com> - our second year running as part of
International Facilitation Week.

This is a *donation-based* event. Please *Register in advance:
http://ofu14.eventbrite.com <http://ofu14.eventbrite.com> *

*Join for a little, join for a lot:* You are invited to host and
participate in as many sessions as you like across 3 days, or just stop in
for 15 minutes on 1 day - we are preserving and protecting *the law of two
feet :) *

*Opening the space: <http://bit.ly/ZGNKrQ> *Sign up here to join us
tomorrow, Thursday October 23rd 12pm Eastern to kick-off this awesome 3-day
extravaganza of virtual sharing and connecting: http://bit.ly/ZGNKrQ

Opening Space across Time Zones.*...imagine a cool starry background....*

   - 9am in San Francisco
   - 12pm in New York City
   - 6pm in Berling
   - 1am in Seoul (the following day, Fri 10/24)
   - 3am in Sydney (the following day, Fri 10/24)

*Start announcing your topics! Ideaboard Marketplace is now
open: http://bit.ly/ZGNKrQ <http://bit.ly/ZGNKrQ>*

Sign in as a guest and start posting your sessions! You can post sessions
on topics where you have expertise and want to share, or in areas that are
completely foreign to you that you want to learn about - curiosity and
questions as session topics are welcome!

*Session windows: *

   - Five, 3-hour windows of time each day for holding sessions.
   - Each of the 5 windows accommodates at least two of the three
   continents North America, Europa and Australasia.
   - Once scheduling opens tomorrow following the kick-off, we encourage
   you to host your sessions during those times so as to make it easier for
   people from everywhere to participate.

*Let's get global* Like last year #OFU214 is shaping up to be a pretty
international affair. We currently have people registered from: Canada,
Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, United
Kingdom, and the United States.

*Intro to online tool:* The tool we are using Boardthing, is a relatively
new and simplete online whiteboarding solution. Check out this <2 minute
intro: http://app.looplogic.com/davegray/boardthing-trailr

*Spread the word!* Please help us get the word out to your friends and
colleagues - post on LinkedIn and talk about it on social media :)

Thanks,

Your #OFU2014 Team

Tricia Chirumbole

Facilitator. Consultant. Champion.

Participant-Driven Engagements/Co-Creative Cultures
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole