[OSList] December workshops (Berkeley California USA): Open Space Learning Workshop December 17-18 + Fabulous Facilitation Forum December 19

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 22 11:41:08 PDT 2014

Thanks for passing along the word, Daniel…
Note that the one-day facilitation conference (Fabulous Facilitation Forum) in Berkeley on December 19 is *not* a training / workshop on or about Open Space.
However it is a knowledge- and experience-exchange conference about all things facilitation. And because it’s using OS as its format, any topic and exploration is welcome and possible.

For your short reference:
London, United Kingdom: Open Space Learning Workshop December 8-9, followed by the separate The Power of Pre-Work workshop December 10-11
Berkeley, California USA: Open Space Learning Workshop December 17-18, followed by Fabulous Facilitation Forum December 19

Looking forward to jumping into learning with old and new friends and colleagues,
Lisa