[OSList] Fifth Principle: Alive and Well in Serbia

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 8 13:51:34 PDT 2014

Poland in 2015!
I am inspired and delighted. We have much to learn from this vibrant
country in spirit and in smarts. See article below in New York Times today.
I will do my best to be there and try my best to entice others from across
the sea to join me. Seems the planning is well underway with open spaces
popping up in many places in Poland already.
Love from Florida, the WOSonOS host place in 2013.
Suzanne

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/05/world/europe/poland-economy-european-union-russia-trade-sanctions.html?_r=0&referrer=

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net> wrote:

> I don’t know why it took us so long to discover the 5th Principle
> (Wherever it happens is the right place) – And for sure the gathering in
> Belgrade would have put that Principle “Front and Center.” Definitely the
> RIGHT place! Deep questions (the best part for me) – genuine pleasure,
> connection, and marvelous conversation... not a few tears and lots of
> laughter. Couldn’t have been better – and my profound thanks to Jasmina and
> all the wonderful people who created such a rich and rewarding space.
> Interesting times for sure: Just a little west of the Ukraine, a little
> north of The Middle East, and not all that far from Ebola plagued West
> Africa. It seemed to put everything is sharp perspective, gave it an
> “edge,” so to speak. Awesome, fearsome, and challenging. It really doesn’t
> get much better, I don’t think.
>

> Harrison
>

> Winter Address
>
> 7808 River Falls Drive
>
> Potomac, MD 20854
>
> 301-365-2093
>

> Summer Address
>
> 189 Beaucaire Ave.
>
> Camden, ME 04843
>
> 207-763-3261
>

> Websites
>
> www.openspaceworld.com <http://%20www.openspaceworld.com>
>
> www.ho-image.com
>
> OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
> of OSLIST Go to:

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group