[OSList] stories from WOSonOS14.

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 8 10:36:15 PDT 2014

Wow - thank you so much for such powerful meditations using your voice
and images! Sharing your thoughts before and after the event raised so
many beautiful questions.

Thank you for the quote from the event by Harrison Owen "The answers we
only know to yesterdays problems and if we really want to tackle todays
and tomorrows problems we should be thinking in questions." And also the
quote from the opening by Professor Salovich the rector of Belgrade
University responsible for International Affairs - "Since any conflict
in the world, any war in the world anyway always finishes at the
negotiation room, why do people not go straight to the table and skip
the war."

But my transcription can no way mirror the presence in your audio
recordings. I hope people take the time to enjoy your posting.

     Regards,
     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato