[OSList] Opening space with people with psychiatric disorders

christine koehler via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Oct 4 23:18:53 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if you have experienced an open space (circa 150
people) in which people with psychiatric disorders are among the
participants.
How did it go ? How did you prepare it ?

I am asking because during pre-work of an open space, the topic came out,
as one of the organizer is working with them in order to help them be
included in the society as any other citizen.

Of course I understand the idea and I second it, but I wonder how to
prepare it (and if we have enough time for that...)

Christine