[OSList] Opening space with people with psychiatric disorders

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Oct 5 05:34:54 PDT 2014

Christine, my only personal experience is with Developmentally Disabled (We might say “slow”), but I’ve heard of OS’s with psychiatric populations. In both cases the Open Space worked just as usual, and people seemed surprised that the participants were more functional in Open Space than they were usually. Made sense to me.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854