[OSList] Summer research project idea: 'self organisation'

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Nov 28 20:20:02 PST 2014

Hi Kari

We might be thinking more in parallel than aligned.

I very much doubt I will submit anything to an academic journal... I can't
imagine many processes less pleasant!  Though I could find parts to spin
off into trade journals and the like.

But if others are already researching in an aligned field (are you
yourself?) I would be very happy to partner or pass on anything I produce
for publication.  Could you imagine a situation like that?

In the context of the rigours and process of academic research, my own
thoughts are closer to a literature review than a genuine research question.

Cheers

*John Baxter*
*Cocreation Consultant & ​Co​Create Adelaide Facilitator*
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/> | CoCreateADL.com
0405 447 829
​ | ​
@jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>

*Thank you to everyone who came, helped or spread the good word about City
Grill!*
*Summary and links: cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/
<http://cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/>*