[OSList] Open Space for my own team

Anne Bennett via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Nov 19 08:59:26 PST 2014

My experience is not so much 'should the facilitator join in?' but much more - am I an integral part of this team and therefore need to be wholly involved in that role for the total exercise to be effective?? - the 'f' role is secondary for you and the team - I'd start with that 'law' and then see what negotiation and creativity flows from it (team self facilitates?) Have too often been sucked up from my seat in the team to hold the space and re-connect process to the purpose - v v sad compromise