[OSList] The MIX Mashup Live Blog

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Nov 16 16:42:03 PST 2014

Yes you're right AJ. Frederic Laloux will be there as will be Gary Hamel
(he was a lead speaker at the Drucker Forum).

I'll let Dan Mezick confirm it but if I'm not mistaken, I think he might be
there too. Also look for Doug Kirkpatrick who has been with Morning Star
since its beginning -- first as a colleague (aka employee) now a
consultant. He wrote Beyond Empowerment, the story of Morning Star.  This
book has been seminal for me in practice and execution.  The journey to
self-management is described in detail and it seems they used open space.
I did not know about the live blogging so will be sure to check that out.

Suzanne

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 4:43 PM, agusj via OSList <

> Hello,
>
> I want to share this event to which I will attend this week in NY. It is
> for anyone and everyone interested in reinventing management and
> organizations. I think it is following the same thread of the Drucker Forum
> that Suzanne shared last week.
>
> Best regards,
>
>  Agustin
>   *Management Innovation eXchange*
> <http://managementexchange.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2cb7e4790c7d0f7c8baee9673&id=cda0f21161&e=250698d857>
> <http://managementexchange.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2cb7e4790c7d0f7c8baee9673&id=c2e68bdaab&e=250698d857>    [image:
> MIX FIX]   *Fresh thought* and *new discoveries* from the trenches of *management
> innovation**November 16* 2014
> <http://managementexchange.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=2cb7e4790c7d0f7c8baee9673&id=a7a1d8c30f&e=250698d857>  *Events
> // MIX Mashup* Join us—even if you can’t join us in NYC!
> <http://managementexchange.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2cb7e4790c7d0f7c8baee9673&id=8af590f956&e=250698d857>
> The MIX Mashup 2014 is DAYS away!
>
> The program is packed with exciting speakers, profound insights, and
> radically practical approaches to making all organizations fundamentally
> more resilient, innovative, and inspiring.
>
> For those who can’t join us in New York next week, *stay tuned to the
> live blog
> <http://managementexchange.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2cb7e4790c7d0f7c8baee9673&id=894246059b&e=250698d857>*,
> where we’ll be sharing key insights, big ideas, memorable quotes and photos
> as the event unfolds. You can also catch the action on twitter by following
> *@hackmanagement*
> <http://managementexchange.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=2cb7e4790c7d0f7c8baee9673&id=e25eee280b&e=250698d857>
> and the hashtag *#mixmashup*
> <http://managementexchange.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2cb7e4790c7d0f7c8baee9673&id=22a8089813&e=250698d857>
> .
>
> After the event, we’ll be rolling out video and blogs to share the
> highlights with you and our wider community.
>      * Forward to a friend*
> <http://us1.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=2cb7e4790c7d0f7c8baee9673&id=068bc17d11&e=250698d857>
>  |  Unsubscribe
> <http://managementexchange.us1.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=2cb7e4790c7d0f7c8baee9673&id=f438b7f975&e=250698d857&c=068bc17d11>