[OSList] How to escape education's death valley

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 13 06:53:55 PST 2014

Manuel,

Thanks for sharing - I am totally with you! Love Ken Robinson's message and
once I found Open Space so an immediate connection!

Do a google for "unschooling" and you will see some open space education in
action ;)

For another like-minded perspective, check out John Taylor Gatto's
book, *Underground
History of American Education
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Underground_History_of_American_Education>* -
I suspect it would apply to many other "modern" countries:)

I am a huge proponent of bringing this mentality to education and hope to
do something with this in one of my lifetimes :)

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <