[OSList] How to escape education's death valley

Royle, Karl via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 13 07:03:38 PST 2014

You might also be interested in Jesse Schell’s take on ugly beautiful education…  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tg55pdNMxw

There’s also a guy call Zhao who makes a lot of sense

Best Karl

Karl Royle

Centre for Development and Applied Research in Education
Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing
Walsall Campus
Gorway Road
WS1 3BD
Skype Karlr61
Twitter @karlroyle
Web: wlv.academia.edu/KarlRoyle
Phone 01902323006
Mobile 07815416698
Certified Scrum Master

[cid:BB033901-E589-468F-BFEB-123233257ADB]