[OSList] Fwd: Guerilla Open Space?

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 13 06:03:46 PST 2014

Hi John,

I wonder what kind of group your report of the [prescriptive gathering]
is describing.

I wonder if it is:

  * an open-to-the-public event; like a conference, or
  * a community-type gathering; like people in a community of practice,  or
  * an event inside a business org, like a corporation.

Regards,
Daniel

Daniel Mezick, President

New Technology Solutions Inc.