[OSList] Fwd: Guerilla Open Space?

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Nov 14 22:39:50 PST 2014

I enjoyed your responses Harrison and Diana

Daniel, regards the events I described
- I have noticed similar behaviour across a few different events, and I
don't think the context of invitation makes much difference (except that I
can't imagine people really speaking up in an internal business context!).

The two strongest examples were a niche 'public' (expensive 'in crowd')
conference, and an invite only but otherwise diverse 'crowd of interest'
(~'community of practice' without ongoing activity).

Cheers

*John Baxter*
*Cocreation Consultant & ​Co​Create Adelaide Facilitator*
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/> | CoCreateADL.com
0405 447 829
​ | ​
@jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>

*Thank you to everyone who came, helped or spread the good word about City
Grill!*
*Summary and links: cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/
<http://cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/>*

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:33 AM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <