[OSList] rest of the world catching up with Open Space...

Chris Corrigan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 3 15:21:16 PST 2014

Yes, as I’ve said it helps to be able to send recent McKinsey articles to people, as various McKinsey writers discover the parade.

I’ve been promoting their "leading edge" realizations for nearly 20 years.  :-)

There is very little new under the sun.  There is lots I haven’t personally found yet, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t old news to others.  :-)

Chris