[OSList] Fwd: rest of the world catching up with Open Space...

Alan Stewart via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 3 19:33:57 PST 2014

G'day Rosa and All

In the midst of your thoughtful commentary on McKinsey's 'seeing the light'
this caught my eye: :-)

"and/or, we might see this is an amazing opportunity for making new
friends... :-)  :-)  :-) "

In my experience attending five WOS gatherings, starting with Monterey CA
in 1998, have all led to the beginnings of ongoing fine friendships. Some
stem from 'associated' memorable activities such as 'getting there', beach
parties, forest hikes in the Aussie bush, musical evenings, walking the
labyrinth at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco, toasting a new friendship
with late night traditional two martinis and Conversare in America
<http://conversare.net/?p=1237>.

Wondrous gifts indeed.

Looking forward

Alan

*Alan Stewart, PhD*

*Professional Conversationalist Web: **www.multimindsolutions.com*
<http://www.multimindsolutions.com/>

*Em: alan at multimindsolutions.com <alan at multimindsolutions.com> Mob: *
*+61413848680* <0413848680>

*New social process Conversare <http://conversare.net>*

On 4 November 2014 01:37, Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList <