[OSList] Pain and Anger

Barry Owen barry at paretorealtyllc.com
Sun May 11 12:48:59 PDT 2014

Same principle works nicely on the soccer field.

Those who are able to create more space enjoy higher play/achievement

Sent with my smartphone which is not always all that smart and may twist or
contort my words.

Barry Owen
Founder & Principal Broker
Pareto Realty
102 Woodmont Blvd ste 242
Nashville, TN 37205
615.568.2123
http://BarryOwensBlog.com
http://ParetoRealty.com

Exclusive, discreet representation when you're on the move!