[OSList] Pain and Anger

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Sun May 11 12:16:21 PDT 2014

Seconding this. Someone in a hat once told me that the way to peace was to have more time and more space. For resolving conflict time is your ally. If you cannot afford a large amount if time to deal with a large dynamic you will get a short fuse and few answers and maybe more cynicism. Tread deliberately and do good pre work here.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Harvest Moon Consultants

Art of Hosting - Participatory Leadership and Social Collaboration, Bowen Island, BC November 11-14,2013