[OSList] My first OS as a facilitator

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:36:17 PDT 2014

hi stefano!

1.p. use a whole day (the one before the event) to prepare the space. this
way you´ll be able to do it calmly, enjoying the trip,... if possible with
many people from the sponsors and participators

2.p. put much time in the invitation process. invite all the diversity you
can to take part in the sponsor team, and keep it open to new people. enjoy
the invitation process to have the widest representation that could be
interesting to adress teh subject.

my two pennies

enjoy life, enjoy open space :-)!

eleder