[OSList] My first OS as a facilitator

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Fri Mar 21 06:06:12 PDT 2014

Stefano: THANK YOU for sharing with us that first experience because it is
unique. My first time I was very stressed but I kept thinking about
principle 1 The people that come are the good people to be there.
I wish you a very good experience and I also wish that more people would
like to do what you are doing : start having more Open space experiences
when this is possible, in their work places or anywhere else!

I think that Harrisson could, for the benefit of all the open space
facilitators and other adults, add a new chapter: The title ? About the art
of taking a nap anywhere event in the middle of an open space...that is
your first one or any number!
Tell us more after the OS I you can!
I will be facilitating my first OS in an UNiversity in April and it is in
the one where I studied in Mexico! I am really exited!
Adriana

Adriana Díaz-Berrio Ph.D. CRHA
(514) 739 2268
www.diazberrio.com