[OSList] The “regular lurker”

Arturo Uscategui-Colaboremos via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Dec 11 08:58:52 PST 2014

Yes, despite myself, I think that I am a “regular lurker” of this OSLIST.

I love Open Space Technology! And I love the living wisdom through this OSTLIST.

One day I wondered myself how we could improve and make easy-use this OSLIST? Well, because is not really practical to check all messages and surfing in the history of different items, etc.

I came to the conclusion that the best option could be to have our own website – platform- developed with some open source technology (Wordpress for example?). So we could have a space with a minimum of ergonomics to facilitate our exchanges and the stigmergy prevailing in the OST.

Unfortunately I am not a software developer, or wordpress expert, nor I even had enough resources (time or money) to invest on that topic to which I would love to contribute.

Best regards to all

ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FROM WITHIN
www.colaboremos.com

Arturo Uscátegui Restrepo
Transition Facilitator Specialized in Organizational Development.
Helping organizations to collaborate and find their own solutions from within

+33 (0)6 52 14 29 09
Skype: auscateguir
Twitter: @icolaboremos
Linked in : fr.linkedin.com/in/arturouscategui/